Tuesday 1 March 2011

Lynx


I love lynx it been my deodorant of choice (when I can afford it) since the 1st time I thought wow I stink!!

Africa has been my rock with a can lying around my house for as long as I remember.

This said I am always tempted by the new smells out there so whenever there a BOGOF offer out there I give them a go to this day I have never said oooo that my new smell but I keep the faith.

One thing I have noticed is over the years someone has decided that men need to smell like women!!!

This is no more apparent than there new flavour Excite.  With its fruity smell it about as far away as you can get from old spice without putting flowers on the tin.

There are a number of reasons I can think for this

1.       Is man still getting more metro sexual by the day

2.       Is it a cunning plan by the sports people of our time so they can cheat on there partners without smelling like the girl “no love that not perfume u smell it’s the new lynx

3.       Are they trying to hit the French market as when I was there (ok a few years ago) deodorant was unisex

4.       And this is very close to 3 is lynx going unisex slowly are they aiming for a point where they can bring a unisex spray out and we think fair play smells “manly” to me this new lynx vanilla

Only time will tell which one of these if any is the reason. But for now Excite joins my collection of emergency deodorants in an ever filling draw and it Africa for me all the way.


No comments:

Post a Comment