Saturday 5 March 2011

Tanks and turrets


As you might have seen from my other post I like tower defence games
I also think they work well on smart phones as the touch screen controls don’t drive you crazy.
The latest game I have been playing is tanks and turrets.
It is a free to download game which puts it at a good start!
There is a nice variety of maps 6 in total and each have 10 difficulty levels
When u complete a level you get a trophy which u can use to upgrade your turrets
You can also use your hard earned money to buy these trophies but that not for me
The difficulty curve is quite rapped but this does not stop me coming back for another go
It would be nice to see more variety in the turrets but for free I can’t really complain can i
So if u got some time and a smart phone it is definitely in the Android market not shore about the iphone then give it a go.

No comments:

Post a Comment